FIRST GRADE
1 – Backpack *
1 – Large bottles of “Elmer’s School Glue” (white)
NO RoseArt
10 – Large glue sticks (white)
1 – Pair metal blade scissors “Fiskar’s for Kids” *
2- Pink Block Eraser
1 – Large boxes of tissues
2 – Boxes of baby wipes
24- Plain yellow pencils #2(Roseart)
1- Watercolor set
2 – Sturdy pocket folders (PLAIN, HORIZONTAL, POCKET) *
2 – Spiral notebooks, wide ruled *
1 – 1” 3-Ring binder *
1- Package of colored pencils
1 – Set of Washable markers-Classic colors
1 – Box of gallon sized Ziploc bags
1 – Ream of white copier paper
1- Small pencil box
1- Clipboard
2- Boxes of Crayola crayons(24)
Art: 1 7.625oz White Elmer Glue
$15.00 for classroom projects and weekly news
$5.00 for Planner Book
BOYS BRING:
1 – Package multicolored tissue paper
1 – 12oz Bottle of hand sanitizer
GIRLS BRING:
1 – box of Ziploc quart size bags
1 – Bottle of liquid soap with pump
Please put child’s name on items with asterisks.
FOURTH GRADE
2-Thin yellow highlighter
2 – Erasers
1 – Scissors (Fiskars)
5 – Glue sticks
1 – Box of tissues (large)
3 – Spiral notebooks (single subject/wide ruled)
1 – Set colored pencils (12 pack)
3 - Packages of wooden #2 pencils
1- 1” 3 ring binder
4 – Folders with pockets and three holes
1 – Box of thin colored markers
1 – Ream of white copy paper
1 – Clorox disinfecting wipes
1 – Pencil sharpener
2- Composition books (100 sheets/wide ruled)
1- Box 16ct Crayons
$15.00 for classroom projects and weekly news
$5.00 for Planner Book
Art: 1- 2 Black sharpies (Stanford)
BOYS: 1 package 31/2 X 5 index cards (100)
1 package loose leaf paper (wide ruled)
GIRLS: 1 box ziplock bags
1 package red pens
9 comments:
Okay, this school list is ridiculous!! Why so much stuff? WOW! I guess Addy will have to just stay home with her mama until she is 20.
Crazy! Parents here in UT would throw a fit if they had to bring all that! At least there are good sales right now!
That list is CRAZY!!!!! I thought ours was bad but you top us!! I started the shopping today. Ugh!! Good luck with shopping!!
At the YMCA in Richmond there were always opportunities to help out underpriveledged kids for back to school. One year I thought I would do it, until I saw all that I had to buy and realized that I was also underpriveledged and there was no way Jared was going to allow me to buy all those supplies. I was thinking 15 or 20 bucks. not 50 or 60. Sheesh. Good luck with that.
They'd require that here in Utah too, but the teachers aren't allowed to give out supply lists. People here are so dang cheap they don't want to spend money on anything. Drives me nuts.
That is a bit crazy. Especially the $. Most $ ever asked for from us in elementry was $5. I do think some teachers are way picky with the lists and others arn't.
Free Education.... HA!
Yup! My list is just as long and times it by 4 kids and I want to poke my eyes out! Icing on the cake for me is that all of Prestons 48 crayons (seperated into snack sized baggies) have to be INDIVIDUALLY LABELED! Have you ever heard of anything so mundane! Micro-management at its prime!!!
I was just starting to get a little nervous that school starts in a week and we still don't know who teachers are and what supplies we need! I hope my list doesn't look like yours! Yikes! And I can't believe after you buy all that they still want money for stuff. Geez!
Post a Comment