

While Caleb was watching dad "work," I took Emi to the Zoo with her bestest friend Lizzy-Lou. The best part about the zoo today was watching the grizzly play and catch himself some lunch, although he was really just playing with the fish, not eating them. It's ironic that such a giant beast with killer instincts can look so cute and playful.




5 comments:
I have also been described as an "ironic" beast with "killer instincts" that looks "cute and playful."
Hey, I think I could get used to that husband work at home thing!:)
Great title BTW, peaked my interest.
I liked your title too. Poor Caleb, do those warts hurt? Here is the info on the Balloon Festival, follow this link and click on the tab that says schedule. http://www.balloonclassic.com/
We are going on Monday with the Howells and maybe the Blankenships if you want to come.
How cute! it is good to see what you are up to!
Cool blisters, Caleb!
I watched a grizzly dining in an in-ground garbage can right next to our travel trailer in Yellowstone once. I also thought he was cute (cute little ears) until I realized he could take the side of the trailer and me out in one swipe of his claws.
Post a Comment