
Well, on a whim today I decided to get her hair cut, just to even it out. She has watched Caleb go through this many times, so she was a pro. The best part was when the stylist asked her if she could put princess curls in her hair. Of coarse! Emi was very happy with her princess haircut.

Her hair probably still has a couple years before it really starts growing in, but it looks a lot better than it did!
6 comments:
Emmi and Libbie ARE the same!:) Libbie has struggled with hair growth forever. Not to mention the annual self trims she's done.:)
Emmi looks beautiful!
Very cool! She's like, huge now...holy cow!
jt
Very princess like. I Love IT!
Emi is so cute! I love her new princess cut. I wouldn't worry too much about how much hair she'll have, after all she is YOUR daughter. I still have nightmares about cleaning the shower drain....eewwy.
She is sugar-sweet! You can tell she likes her princess hair as well! I love kid haircuts-it makes them look grown up instantly.
Emi looks beautiful--or is it cute--with her hair done. You should take her all the time.
Post a Comment