8.25.2008

Senior year, here I come!

Ok, so my senior year was like 14 years ago.... but I AM excited for senior year at East High - Go Wildcats!

It's pathetic that I am just as excited for High School Musical 3 as Kali (age 9) is. But I can't help getting goosebumps whenever I see this promo video for the movie on the Disney channel. Every time we go to the movie theater, I have to point out the big movie poster to Kali and I jump up and down and squeal "Look, Kali! It's coming on October 24! eeeeey!" and Kali has to hide and pretend she doesn't know me.



On the up side, at least Kali and I get to share these things together - you know, mother-daughter bonding and all that. She just hates it when I tease her about how cute she thinks Zac Efron is. I promise I just like it for the music ;P

6 comments:

Stacy and Mike said...

I have not seen any of the High School Musicals is there more than one? It looks good though.
You are getting waaaay close to your time, you are awesome!!! I swear in a few weeks I am going to start running!
ps. Sometimes I just put your blog on and listen to the GOOD MUSIC thanks.

Weavers said...

You may run, swim, and bike, and generally do everything else better than me, but it looks like you've got some typing competition :P

Anonymous said...

You are too funny!! Steph is pretty excited to see it too. maybe we will make a mom/daughter date of it :)

Anonymous said...

What the crud? Does Kali have a blog then? We miss her in class. Tell her that we're having a Wii party in 3 weeks...that should give her time to ride her bike over the mountain.
I'm surprised that you haven't run another 5K Jamie!!!
jt

Unknown said...

. . . I never thought I'd be jealous of a high school student, vying for Jamie's affection . . . maybe if I wear a basketball jersey and sing show tunes I'll have a chance . . . but that would just make her think I flipped teams . . .

MAstle said...

Wear a basketball jersey and sing show tunes? This is not from the person I encouraged Jamie to marry.