8.06.2008

Sad, Sick Caleb


Today is my first day of school. I have been very excited to go into first grade. I went school shopping with mom and bought all my supplies and new school clothes. I love school because I get to make new friends. Yesterday I woke up with a tummy ache. Then I threw up. This morning I still had a tummy ache and my mom made me stay home and I missed my first day of school. I am very sad. I hope I get to go to school tomorrow.
- Caleb

6 comments:

Stacy and Mike said...

OHhhhhhhh so sad to miss the FIRST exciting day of school! What a bummer. Mean Ol' Mom! :)

What you don't know if you like the ending? Why am I putting myself through the torture of reading this book if it's going to end dumb.
Can't wait to finish it so we can haggle about it.
:) xoxoxox

Weavers said...

Poor Caleb! Jackson actually missed his firts day of preschool yesterday because the same thing happened to him :( I'm hoping he can make it tomorrow, but he's still sick again today. Thank goodness for the internet, we were still able to learn about butterflies since that's what he missed out on from school.

Mick and Tiff said...

Caleb,
I hope you are feeling better today and made it to your second FIRST day of school!! You are still cute even sick on the couch.

And I love that you went to the Breaking Dawn party. You are such a twilight nut! I love it!

Anonymous said...

get better soon Caleb!!

And school has started there? Hol Cow that is early!!!

5Kgoatgirl said...

Sorry to hear you are sick...what the heck are you starting school all ready for anyway?!?! That is why you were sick...because your body was not ready to go. We start on the 18th - I went and purchased school supplies for FOUR children - fun going around looking for all the items on the lists. YIPPEEHATCHA! We are off to South Texas and then back just in time for school. Where did the summer go?

Lacey said...

First day of school! Holy Cow! Are your kids on track? Poor kid that's such an exciting day.