1.24.2009

What's in your closet?

Tonight is Brian's company party. Semi-formal dress. Last year I went in my nicest church getup and was embarrassingly under-dressed, so last night Brian helped me pick out something fancy at the classiest store I know - TJ Maxx (hey, I refuse to pay more than $30 for any dress). We narrowed it down to three choices but have not made a final decision. These dresses are just so fantastic that I can't decide.

I really dig leopard prints.

Yes, those are feather ruffles.

Brian liked this dress because it reminded him of something from "Gossip Girl."
How does he know what those girls dress like? Don't ask, don't tell.

Brian found his choice right away:

It was really hard to get him out of this shirt. (Literally - he got stuck in it.)
You guys do know that we're kidding, right?

12 comments:

Misty Anderson said...

I like the first one..... I went to Ross there in Denver and they have really cute fancy ones as well!

Tara said...

Love the feathers! I have a nice mink shall thing that was my grandmas that would go perfect with it! :)

Katrina said...

TJ Maxx is the classiest store. Period.

Mama C said...

I think all of them would look super with some sparkly garments underneath. If you need a bedazzler let me know.

MAstle said...

I dont' know about the dresses, but the shirt Brian got stuck in goes well with t-shirt underneath. He just needs some gold around his neck.

Stephanie said...

I want to know which one you picked. Mama C had a great idea with the bedazzler! :)

Anonymous said...

I've got a fire engine red feather boa if you need one. Good luck with the search.

Rach said...

I think you should pick that second dress, it would go great with Brian's shirt which apparently he has to wear because he's stuck in it!! =)

Tom and Misti Sherwood said...

Isn't it crazy that formal dresses are usually sleeveless. Have fun!

Jennifer said...

I vote the feathers... nice!

Stacy and Mike said...

Oh I wish I was shopping with you. How fun!!!

5Kgoatgirl said...

I like the middle shingle dress - it's the best! I am playing catch up on reading blogs. Love the note to Brian from Kali!