On Monday, Brian took Kali and Caleb to the pool (Emi had a cold so I stayed home with her). From what I hear, they had a great time.... UNTIL....... on their way home Brian stopped at the gas station and offered to buy the kids a treat. I'm not sure exactly what went down, but it had something to do with the kids getting upset that they were only getting a regular sized candy bar and not the king size. Things escalated, Brian told them they were acting like spoiled children, and they left empty handed. This is the story from Brian's point of view. If you ask Kali, however, Caleb was the one who was acting like a brat and got her into trouble. Which apparently (insert large amounts of drama here) is the story of her life.
After they got home, I had a talk with Kali and explained that she owed her dad a huge apology. A little while later, Brian found this under her door (she was not allowed to deliver it herself because she was sentenced to stay in her room until she is 18).
14 comments:
That is so classic. I hope you save it for a long,long time. I'm glad to see someone else spells like Katie does! ;)
I am crying! That is the funniest thing I have seen in a while Jamie! keep that note FOREVER!!!!
I love it!! Isn't that what little brothers are for?
That is too funny! I love your funny, funny kids. I agree that note is a keeper.
brothers are such a pain :)
You must always keep that note!!
I was the little one that caused all the problems.
My mom still brings up a note she kept from when I was 8ish that I wrote "You are the best mommy in the whole world." Apparently she kept it as a reminder for when I was a teenager.
Too funny!!
If he is anything like his dad I definately feel her pain, Caleb is a stinker! Too cute, she is so damn smart.
TOO FUNNY!!! That is such a girl thing! Love it!
What a fantastic note! I loved the banished to her room until she's 18 too. You had me laughing out loud at my computer screen. Gotta love girls!
Way to kill 2 birds with one stone, Kailey. Apologizing, yet setting the record straight.
So funny.
Just realized I totally spelled her name wrong. Sorry, Kali.
That is hilarious! I think that is going to be Maci and Gavin for the duration. Such is the life of a big sister!
I love that girl!!! Soooooooooo funny. Definitley a keeper
Post a Comment