1.12.2009

Seven things....

Well, I guess my plan of 6 posts in 7 days didn't happen. Fact is, my life isn't interesting enough. I mean, do you really want to hear about how we had two microwaves break in the last few weeks and how hard it is to live without one? I didn't think so.

Luckily, my friend Trisha tagged me so I decided to use this as my post of the day.

7 Things I can Do Well

1-Organize.

2-Run (sprinting or long distance).

3-Talk.

4-Stick to a routine.

5-Make friends.

6-Entertain kids.

7-Check blogs.

7 Things I Can't Do
1- Stay caught up with laundry.

2- Sky dive.

3- Go to Disneyland enough.

4- Remember what I'm doing.

5- Be patient.

6- Keep my car clean.

7- Stay inside the house all day.

7 Things that attracted me to my husband
1- His sense of humor.

2- Intelligence.

3- Blue eyes.

4- We just plain had fun together.

5- Spirituality.

6- He stays out of people's business.

7- He's a dang good kisser!


7 Things I always say
1- Hurry, we're going to be late!

2- Whatever.

3- Unacceptable!

4- Go play downstairs!

5- I love you.

6- Seriously?!

7- I already said no!

7 Things I love to eat
1-Prime rib.

2-Spaghetti.

3-Steak.

4-Salad.

5-Cheese enchiladas.

6-French fries.

7-Chips and Salsa or guacamole dip.

7 People I tag

1. Mialisa

2. Sara

3. Leslie

4. Stephanie A

5. Stephanie C

6. Nita

7. or anybody who wants to do it!

I think I will go back to shooting for one post a week.

Goals are supposed to be realistic, right?

5 comments:

Brownie Bites said...

i've been without a microwave for a while and it truly stinks. Do you have one that works yet?

Anonymous said...

Prime Rib!! Yummy :P

Good to know that Brian is a good kisser :)

Rach said...

Wow, we do have a lot in common! A lot of our answers are the same!

Stacy and Mike said...

"Unacceptable"... is my favorite.



Emi is such a cutie in her dance outfit!!!

Grandma Austin said...

I love the new paint job on Kali's room. And, there is no way to change a bully. Tell Caleb that his grandma loves him and things will get better when the bully grows up a little.