
Just finished my very first 1/2 marathon. Thought I was going to die. Was too exhausted to open the water bottle and was handing it to Brian to open it for me.

You have to click on this picture to see just how many box elder bugs there were in Grandma Austin's tree. There are at least a million. Not exaggerating.
Austin had so much fun shaking the millions of bugs out of the tree just as someone was walking by. It was insane!So I guess this is what my scrapbook would look like if I were to show you the "real" Austins!





10 comments:
I think pictures like that are just too fun!! I like the face in the ducky towel!
The "real" Austins are adorable!
My gosh, Emi was so stinkin cute! love them.
Those pictures are too funny! What is it with kids and butter? My kids used to eat butter like that also.
LOVE the pix! Isn't it amazing how fast they grow? The days may seem like forever, but the years just FLY by!
I love that you captured the real side of your family! Those are the memories you'll treasure - far more than the bribed smile pictures! You guys ARE an adorable family!
I have actually been going through old pictures on my old computers to put them on a cd and I am just amazed at pictures of Parker when he was a baby. I can hardly remember what he looked like and it was only 4 years ago. Can you believe they are going to be 4?
OHHHHHHH I love Emi's chubby cheeks. TOO precious! She and Kambree could have contests for messy hands! Love it!!!
HOW do you keep your house clean with that little girl?!? Man, I thought it was just a boy thing to find a way of getting into everything. Maybe I need to stop wishing so hard for a little girl, they look just as messy but so much harder to get mad at! :)
I love the water bottle photo of you!
Post a Comment