11.29.2008

Our Thanksgiving Weekend

Click to play Thanksgiving 2008
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

Caleb dancing with Emi around the Christmas tree.
He is wearing more than underwear and doesn't shake his booty.
Too bad.

Click to play Dancing around tree
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox greeting

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Jamie did an awesome job making this a fun and memorable Thanksgiving for the family. We missed our friends and relatives but had a great time with just the 5 of us.

Dirk and Trish said...

Aww! (see above comment)
Cute videos! In about 10 years, girls will be all over Caleb if he keeps up the dancing. You have the cutest kiddos!

MAstle said...

Looks like you guys had a great Thanksgiving. And I see Caleb's dancing repertoire is broader than I thought.

Anonymous said...

You guys are too cute!! Your tree is great!! I suppose I should have maybe taken a picture this weekend :) OOPS!

Stacy and Mike said...

Did Brian teach him those moves?
Jamie I love your tree. And of COURSE you have it up already!!! :)

Misty Anderson said...

Super cute!

Christy said...

cute! your kids look like they have fun with eachother.

Christina said...

ok,is that Hawaii slide show new or did I just never notice it? I can seriously see how you pass for a YW. Caleb is so cute!

Weavers said...

We missed you at Thanksgiving. It was our first one back in four years and it seemed so quiet. I guess it was the "off" year for everyone. We're excited to see you guys for Christmas, too bad it has to be a short trip!

Bill Gates II said...

Your Thanksgiving looks like it was lots of fun. I like what Brian said. Although it is hard to be away from loved ones during the holidays, it is fun making our own familiy memories. I guess it is better to look on the bright side than be bummed all the time. I am glad you guys had a great time. See ya in a few weeks.

Tara said...

Love the Smilebox thingy...I've never seen that before! So cute!

Loved the book "These Is My Words"! I wasn't sure I was going to when I read it a couple of months ago, but it was great! Glad you did, too!

Mick and Tiff said...

Although I LOVED the booty dancing this is very cute. I love how he twirls Emi around and everything. Can't wait to see you guys!

leslie said...

Thanks. I copied some of your gadget. Caleb should go pro!