Did he learn those dance moves from his mom or MTV???
C w0uld absolutely die of embarrassment if he knew I posted this. When I showed it to him on the camera he made me promise I would delete it. Lucky for me he doesn't check out my blog ;)
BTW, I still haven't been able to beat Lou on the medium level. Grrrrr.
14 comments:
oh my gosh. you did the right thing- that must be kept for posterity!
That is hilarious! What some moves. I'm betting he learned them from him mom! ;) I think they definately needed to be saved. But oh, he's going to die! :)
I am almost postive I witness those same moves in high school from you. Too cute.
That is too funny Jamie! I am guessing that he got his moves from a certain somebody...no names mentioned! I am loving the underoos!
Hey, I tried to call you the other day and realized as I was calling you on my cell that it was the old numbers. Email me your home number and cell number. My land phone doesn't have long distance so I can only call when My cell is Charged...which isn't very often!
I want to catch up with you so call me or email me your number!
Hee Hee I am so glad you didn't delete it!! SOmeday his kids will think that is the funniest thing EVER!!
That is hilarious!! Gavin totally dances like that too, I should definitely get it on tape to blackmail him someday :)
I'm looking through my old pictures and videos now to see what of C's mom I can post on my blog.
Oh please please please post some of Jamies moves on your blog!!!
C has got the moves! It's so fun to see boys dance!
Kali seems so old in that! WHAT!
Wow! Priceless!
That's nothing I haven't seen Brian do at any given Church activity.
Funny! Allison and I laughed out loud!
Oh my GOSH!! Mick is going crazy from laughing so hard.... That was the best video. I am SO glad you posted that. That made my day-and it will again tomorrow and the next day and the next!! Oh, how funny!
That is way too funny. Blackmail for later on!
Cameron said he wished he could dance like that. Way to go C! Can't wait until he is older and realizes what you have done. :)
Awesome. I think you are a great mom for posting this.
Post a Comment