My kids are only allowed to have friend parties every other year, so this year Kali had a family birthday. Which was perfect because her Grandma Austin (who Kali absolutely adores) had purchased tickets months and months ago to come out this weekend. We decided to keep Grandma's visit a surprise.
After some bowling (if you can really call it that :)) we came back for some birthday cake and went to bed looking forward to spending the weekend with Grandma. The next day Kali left school at lunch time and went to the mall with Grandma. You can read Kali's blog about what she did at the mall. Let's just say her Grandma took her to do something that my Grandma had to take me to do because my dad was so against it.



9 comments:
wow I cant believe she is 10! Happy Birthday!!
Fun! I think she thoroughly enjoyed it-it was hot topic in class today. :) (During our "tell what you did this week" time, so she wasn't talking when she shouldn't be.)
I can't believe she is 10! I guess it has been awhile since you lived across the street :) Tell he Happy birthday and that Stephanie says "HI and Happy birthday!"
Wow I can't believe Kali is 10. Time flies. Tell her happy bday for us. Hey by the way what was the name of the good cesar dressing? I need to get some good dressings.
Can't get on Kali's blog so where was it that Grandma took her? Just wait til she is a teenager and then you will be asking yourself where the time went. Happy B-day Kali!
What a fun birthday surprise!! Did Grandma take her to get her ears pierced?
WOW Kali is the Big "ONE ZERO!" That means her DAD is...... .WAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYold!
Happy B-Day Kal! Looks like a fun fun time esp with Gradma Austin as a surprise!
Happy Birthday Kali! Sorry this is late. I can't believe she is 10. She is such a good girl. You are so lucky to have her.
They grow up too fast. Cole just turned 11. I'm glad you had a good weekend. I think anyone would agree about friend parties.
Post a Comment