
to this:
Most days Emi is perfectly happy to go down for a nap. But we have all learned that sometimes little E likes to practice her art when she's supposed to be napping.
Today she was practicing her makeup artist skills using my expensive mineral foundation, eye makeup, and mascara. (This is my little plug for Bare Essentials Minerals. That stuff is amazing.)I wish my camera could show you the eye makeup covering her legs as well.
Today E flat out lied to me TWICE. The first time was when she came downstairs after the first time I laid her down for a nap and very innocently told me that she had not in fact been playing in her sister's room, although she was trying to hide two of sister's toys behind her back. I caught the second incident of lying on camera. Although her guilty conscience (or fear of getting into trouble) made her very quiet and shy, I still believe this will be admissible in court.
I know I only blog about Emi when she gets into trouble, but it's because she is usually such a good girl so it catches us off guard when she does stuff like this. We love you Em!

13 comments:
Gotta love kids! You hate to laugh but it is kinda cute andd funny!
It looks pretty hard to get mad at that cute little girl :)
For some reason I think she'd probably be found guilty in a court of law.
Oh Emi -- can you PLEASE give your Mommy her blog time peacefully and not get into her expensive makeup?LOL
I need to find a pic of Libbie -- she had mascara on her body from head to toe in HUGE globs. I THINK I remember being angry that day.:)
It begins! Something about being the youngest child I think. They will always amaze, amuse and/or make you a little angry at times.
Emi and Mei would be great friends. On Sunday mei filled all the hats in the hat basket full of Larry's cat food. The things they think of blow me away.
I'm sure I have this to look forward to with my baby. She already loves to get into my makeup and brings my fingernail polish all the time, good thing she can't open it yet. Emi sure is cute, even covered with your expensive makeup.
That little stinker. But what a cute little stinker she is.
I love Bare Minerals, too. I get so mad when my kids touch it. One of my brushes has been "trimmed," too bad I didn't get the culprit on video. She is so perfectly cute. I love those squishy cheeks.
How could you not believe that sweet little fac?!. She is so adorable!
Way too cute! I'm glad to hear your kids are keeping you grounded! Your a good mom!
Who knew we used the same makeup? I also love it. Kambree got into mine too, I didn't think about posting it but I have proof!
Cute lil' girls!
Post a Comment