11.25.2008

In tradition of the season....

What I am THANKFUL for....

I am thankful for Brian's corny jokes.
I am thankful for good books.
I am thankful when I discover a new essential oil combination (Lavender + Sandalwood is yummy).
I am thankful that I am a mommy.
I am thankful for good music.
I am thankful that I have a healthy body.
I am thankful for new experiences.
I am thankful for Sunday afternoon naps.
I am thankful for new friends.
I am more thankful for old friends.
I am thankful for running partners.
I am thankful for the mountains.
I am thankful for technology that allows me to keep in touch with people far far away.
I am thankful for good parents and wonderful family.
I am thankful for mashed potatoes and gravy, and cranberry sauce.
My kids only had two days of school this week. They are so happy they are doing flips!
Happy Turkey Day!

6 comments:

Tom and Misti Sherwood said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING! I hope you guys enjoy the holiday!

Stacy and Mike said...

I am going to miss you!!! I talked to Ang she says the 22nd at her house is good. Is that good for you?

ps. I am thankful when I call your house and I actually know I called your house instead of Brian faking an accent and making me believe I called a pizza or chinese take out place.

Unknown said...

I'm thankful for Jamie.

Weavers said...

we cranberry sauce lovers gotta stick together. There are a lot of haters out there...and its sooo yummy. Do you put it on a sandwich with turykey and mustard too?? Yummmm.

Anonymous said...

I love your list -- especially Brians corny jokes one :) I though the second one said "Good Looks" at first and i was thinking how your self esteem must be pretty high :) I too enjoy good BOOKS!!! Happy Thanksgiving!

MAstle said...

I'm thankful for you, the corny joke guy, and your flipping kids.