4.01.2009

My favorite thing #56

I love chocolate frosting.
The Austin family has given me a few addictions. Ovaltine is one. Chocolate frosting is another. Last night Brian whipped this up along with some brownies. He ended up not frosting the brownies which left us with a large bowl of frosting. What to do? You grab a spoon and eat it, that's what you do. There's nothing quite like eating spoonfuls of butter, powdered sugar, and coco! BTW, the Austin way of eating frosting is sandwiched between graham crackers. YUM-O.

15 comments:

Brandon and Sommar said...

yummy!! I love frosting between grham crackers. Lemon frosting is my fav. I tried to give it to the kids for thier treat on date night and they were not impressed. All the more for me!!!

Anonymous said...

Ok I am teh first to say that chocolate is one of the finest things on the planet but I am not sure I could eat frosting by the spoonful. Putting it between graham crackers is something we do on a regular basis at our house.

Christy said...

I should never have read this. I woke up this morning determind to lose the 5 lbs. I gained. No I want frosting.

meegz said...

oh man -- did you have to do that to me? I just finished making a fruit salad and now -- NOW -- I want frosting!:) I love it on graham crackers too.

Katrina said...

I like to dip my graham cracker frosting sandwiches in milk. Mmmmmm.

Stephanie said...

me too. I never even liked chocolate frosting 'til I met the Austins...

Dirk and Trish said...

I do cream cheese frosting on graham crackers, but the lemon and chocolate sound like decent alternatives. Recipe? The canned stuff just isn't the same.

Brownie Bites said...

I like frosting and graham crackers as well. Yummy!

Tara said...

Alright...not one person mentioned this, so I will:

"HOW DO YOU EAT THAT AND STAY SO SKINNY?????"

I even THINK about that and I'm up 5 lbs! Tell me it's all the running?

Rach said...

Yum!! We love frosting on graham crackers too. I didn't eat them that way until I met John. I guess husbands do have good ideas every now and then, huh? =)

Tom and Misti Sherwood said...

Forget the cake - just give me the frosting!

Jennifer said...

I was gonna say squish some of that between some graham crackers and you've got heaven!!! Austins know what they're doin.

Stacy and Mike said...

That is the GREATEST! YUMMMMMMY!
Pass the Grahms and a glass of milk!

Anonymous said...

I must admit I love frosting by the spoonfull too. Alex would be with you on the graham cracker thing, but I must say my favorite will always be frosting on Saltines. Give it a chance... it's actually REALLY good. Something about the sugar/salt combo. You know like chocolate covered pretzels. Yummmmm!

MAstle said...

Everyone knows the only reason we have cake is to keep the frosting from sticking to the plate.