4.10.2009

No, we didn't wear big red hats.

Yesterday a lady in our ward invited a few women over for an Easter brunch. When I got home, Brian asked, "How was the tea party?" I had to laugh at that. Yes, there were a bunch of women sitting around a table eating croissants and other delectables, talking loudly and laughing, just like you would imagine at a tea party. I had a great time. Our super duper hostess even put together a great Easter activity for us to do with our families. I'm very excited to do it with our kids on Easter morning!

Thanks Kristeen for a fun morning!

4 comments:

Tara said...

Fun times! Love the pix!!

Christina said...

I want to hear about the easter activity. I loved the Book Thief. One of those books where I miss the characters after I finish the book. Have I already told you that? If so, then you know how much I mean it.

Rach said...

That was a fun brunch, we are making the Easter cookies tonight that she gave us a recipe for.

Teeples Family said...

Thanks for posting the pictures! Since a few of you already have, I will have some pictures of the brunch to steal. Thanks for coming; it was fun!