4.18.2009

Playing Dress-Up

Last night was our turn to babysit for our little co-up group, and the girls decided to play dress-up. Well, little baby A was my little dress-up doll. JoDee, I promise I didn't torture her.... well, not too much, anyway :)
I had a really hard time getting a smile out of this girl, and it was actually Kali that got baby A to smile.
I will reserve the other photos of this cute baby doll for my photo blog. Right now I am off to go to my SECOND meeting of the day with Sister Julie Beck, so I will come back to this another time!

6 comments:

Brownie Bites said...

Why the meetings with Julie Beck? Sounds like you might have a busy calling.

N8, King of the Cave said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I LOVE the photos. I think you got a bigger smile out of Baby A than I've ever been able to get for a camera. You'll have to send me copies.

Christina said...

Eva says she is done with dress-ups. It made me sad.

Stacy and Mike said...

Julie Beck? What? Why do we never talk? What is going on? Those pics are adorable!!!!

Ellie McFreaken said...

Oh I lOVE your header. Have I mentioned that I wish we were next door neighbors so we could share clothes!!! you are SOOO cute Jam!!

Super Cute picture of that baby. What a huge grin!! Are you loving your lens?