4.25.2009

I wish I had this girl's metabolism

Emi's favorite foods:

Hamburger with yellow cheese (Wendy's jr cheesburger), and
Red chips (Doritos)

They're fingerlickin' good!

And of coarse you need to wash the chips down with a huge soda!


I am always amazed at how much my kids can eat. In the last year, Caleb has gone from being in the 50% in height and 10% in weight (which he has always been at since he was 1 yr old) to 70% in height and 50% in weight. It's gotta hurt to grow so quickly!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least Caleb is growing in Springtime so you can just keep him in shorts and not have to worry about pants being to short :)

I love Doritos. I couldn't tell you the last time I had some :(

Rach said...

Those were the good old days - when you could eat whatever you wanted and not worry about what it might do to your waistline. Emi is my kind of girl, I love Doritos too!!

Mel said...

Just wait until they get even older and the clothes cost more. Then to have them grow so quickly hurts more than just them, it hurts your pocketbook too.

Christina said...

Uh? Jamie? I am thinking you DO have that girl's metabolism. You look great.

I have a Pentax K100. It was my sisters and she sold it to me for way cheap. They don't even make it anymore. I think the thing that makes it good is the lens. Lenses make all the difference. I also took class from Nicole Hill. She was a really good teacher.

I got the go ahead to get a new one and I am so bad at making decisions so I just freeze up and keep shooting with what I have.

Thanks for the compliment. I guess us moms take so many photos that we get a lot of practice, huh?

Angela said...

I agree, you DO have her metabolism! You look fab! She is adorable!

Brandon and Sommar said...

Who doesn't love Doritos! I hear you about Csleb. Jax is still my skinny boy but Dylan definitly eats more than me. He allready weights 75 pounds and he's 7. It crazy. I don't even want to think about how much he will eat as a teenager!!

Grandma Austin said...

Jamie, thank you so much for all of the pictures. I love being able to keep up with the kids. You're beautiful with Dorito face Emi. Love you all!

Tara said...

AMEN!!!

Maureen said...

I remember when my youngest was 6 he was having these horrible leg pains. I took him to the doctor and she told us he was suffering from GROWING PAINS! Yep, they're real! I'm surprised Caleb hasn't been complaining.

Stacy and Mike said...

Wow, I wish I had her motab too! Okay so your adorable family picture.. I love it love the colors but seriously... If I didn't know your family I might think that Brian is the father of 4children or that he is definitley rockn' the cradle!! (No offense Bri) Just your wife is Hot stuff!

Mick and Tiff said...

I still remember the day when I realized I couldn't eat like Emi anymore... Sad sad day! If only I had the drive that you have and could run 15 miles a day to keep the weight off. Grrr....