4.12.2009

Our Easter Weekend

This is what our weekend looked like:


We did manage to go to one egg hunt at our elementary school, followed by some fun activities:

The rest of the weekend we had to take our activities indoors:



Easter Sunday:

Yummy Easter dinner:

Our indoor egg hunt (which the kids loved a lot more than I thought they would):



Although I could not help but think of all the fun we were missing with our families back home, we tried our best to create new memories with our own little family.

14 comments:

Unknown said...

We missed family yesterday, but I think our kids had a great time and great Easter.

Jennifer said...

Sucks you guys were cold and snow. It was beautiful here yesterday, amazingly. We're suppose to get snow later this week though. We all missed you guys too. I think Marcus really misses having Kali around.

MAstle said...

Don't worry; you only missed warm, sunny weather, an outdoor egg hunt with 112 eggs (Thomas ended up with more than $17), and the traditional pot luck dinner. Oh, and all the family.

Unknown said...

Well us Northerners only had rain

Heather said...

It was sad not having you guys around yesterday but I'm glad you were able to create some good memories together as a family. You all look very cute in your easter clothes! That was too bad you had snow. I just wish that spring would come for good!

Mel said...

Our Easter weekend was different this year with me being busy with the scouts. I feel bad as I feel my kids got jipped, but they never complained. They are so great. Glad you had a great time as a family.

Tara said...

Crazy weather, 'eh?! Love the Easter outfits! Cute pix...all of 'em!

Rach said...

What is with the weather this weekend? I like your pictures, I'm glad your camera is operational again. Was it just the charger?

Bill Gates II said...

The weather lately has been so crazy.I think I am starting to believe all of this global warming stuff. It looks like you guys had a great weekend. Your family picture is beautiful:)

Anonymous said...

I am sure it was still a fantastic weekend (minus the snow of course!) I love the clothes on the kids!

Rod and Jess said...

Your kids are beautiful - what a great photographer you are becoming! Come back so you can run with me - and share all of those amazing talents . . . cooking, decorating, photography, running, etc., etc.,etc.! We miss you!

Mick and Tiff said...

Sorry about the weather. It looks like your kids didn't care one bit though. Love the Easter outfits. You all look great (even Brian).

Stacy and Mike said...

I am having Jamie withdrawls.

Love that it snowed, love love the cute clothes!!

Mama C said...

You do the cutest things with your family. You have to stop it you are giving me a complex :)