4.30.2009

Chuckle Chuckle

Does something ever strike you as funny when it's really not all that funny? Maybe i'm just too easily amuzed but I laughed when I walked into Emi's room and noticed this:

Can anyone figure out what is wrong with this picture?...


Playing at the doctor's office
Emeline, you make my heart happy.

10 comments:

MAstle said...

I don't see anything wrong. The light tiles are on the left and the dark tiles on the right. Is that backwards?

Christina said...

That made me chuckle, too. Man, you look young.

Jennifer said...

So cute

Jenn said...

She is so cute! She's quite "creative" too. How funny!

Rach said...

Maybe she really wishes her name was "Nmlieee". How funny!

Anonymous said...

Isn't that how you spell her name? :)

Angela said...

wow, that picture of the two of you side by side looks so much alike. I didn't realize how much you two look alike until I see your faces right next to eachother. She is so cute Jamie. She looks like she has an adorable personality@!

Grandma Austin said...

Actually, I noticed that all similar letters are together. She is brilliant! (Besides being darling.) Love you Em!!

Stacy and Mike said...

It's called sorting! Silly Mom!

Heather said...

Wow! Emi is very advanced for her age. Parker doesn't know how to spell yet!! Too funny.