Our grill is out of propane so I just baked this asparagus in the oven. Just drizzle with EVOO, salt and pepper, and walla! Tastes sooooo yummy. (I would have tried to take fancier pics of the asparagus but my camera batteries are dead so I had to use my backup. I still love my little Canon elph.)

Usually I eat raw almonds, but sometimes I will treat myself to these. I have to be careful not to eat the whole can in one sitting.
10 comments:
I could eat a whole pan of asparagus all by myself.
Me too. Those look scrumptious!!!
I could eat that whole pan... it looks delicious!! I love asparagus. BTW what is EVOO??
That sounds and looks very yummy!
Yum. If you are feeling crazy, add some garlic. So good!
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Oooh! And sea salt! Yummmmmmm!
I will be over in however long it takes to drive to Colorado :)
YUMMO! I love asparagus! That looks delish!
Have you tried the Blue Diamond Black Pepper almonds? Sounds Crazy--but they are GOOD!
Post a Comment