Stacy and I met my senior year of high school when we worked at Leatherby's. The first time I met her, she was flirting with my boyfriend and because I was convinced that she was after him, I was a HUGE brat to her for quite a while. I laugh so hard now thinking about that. Things turned around for us when we went on a trip to St. George with some mutual friends and we realized that we were like sisters!
The best time I had with Stacy was the summer before my junior year of college when we worked at Jackson Lake Lodge in Wyoming. We were able to do so many fun things and being with Stacy is just a blast!
In the last 15 years, we have gone through all of life's changes together. From boyfriends to college to marriage and children, we have changed a lot and our friendship has evolved. I am very blessed to have true friends in my life and it's great to know that we will always be there for each other. Stacy is SO funny, very patient, is the funnest mom, and loves to talk politics which I think is great.
She is convinced that we will both outlive our husbands and I will be forced to move in with her so she can help me reach things out of the tall cupboards. I look forward to it ;P
HAPPY BIRTHDAY STACE! LYG!



2 comments:
you guys are great. Happy Birthday Stacy.:)
Thanks Megan,
Jamie,
I highly doubt I was flirting with the guy you liked because I had my eye on someone else. Ha Ha.. so funny how we remember differently. Thanks for the Shout out....I might get back at you for posting those pictures. Loved the journal entry you sent me... SOOOOO FUNNY!!! I am a believer in keeping records for sure if nothing else but for a good laugh.
Love you sooooo much!!
Post a Comment