Last night Kali and Caleb competed in their first track meet with the Landshark Running Club. Caleb taught me that determination can take you further than skill (or long legs). He started out in the back of the pack but ended up taking 5th place! (Warning: The camera man (Brian) did a lousy job. He resigned from his position and told me I had to do it next time). In both videos you are looking for a kid in a red t-shirt and black shorts.
4 comments:
Wow ... I'm impressed that they run too. I love Kaleb is as competitive as his mom. Kali is more like Aunt Stacy. : )
I can't believe there's track for elementary kids, that's really cool. They could use a little of that out here in the South. I've never seen so many 60 pound three year olds until I moved to Virginia.
That meet was a lot of fun. I was operating the camera and was distracted by the excitement of the race. (Jamie is in charge of the camera next week.)
I love that they have a race for the kids. SO FUN! I think I would have been distracted like Brian. You guys should ask someone who's kid isn't racing to video- then you can watch and cheer!
Post a Comment