
Kali spent last week in San Diego/L.A. with her cousins, aunt, uncle, Grandma, and my sister-in-law's family. They spent time at the beach and went to Sea World, but the highlight was visiting the American Girl Doll Store. I about DIED when I saw this picture. Grandma had to give up one of her suitcases to Kali so she could get all of that on the plane coming back! Thanks so much to Stephanie for inviting Kali!
8 comments:
HOLY! Tell Kali she is spoiled and not to let it turn her rotton or a brat! Of course that would never happen. We need to see a picture of the DOLL and accessories now.
Hi Jamie! So glad you said "hi"! I'm so excited to see you have a blog. I'm off to check it out now. Thanks again for letting Kali come with us! We did have a blast. And, yes, we did leave some stuff at the AG store for some one else! ;)
Me again, I just finished reading your whole blog (yup, I'm avoiding an unpleasant task). I love it! I want my blog to be beautiful like yours. I am actually amazed (and saddened) to realize that I have known you (and Brian) for so many years and know very little about you. Well, I guess I know more now! :) I too am a blog addict. They are so fun. Are you working now? "Talk" to you later.
That's cool she got to go there. I saw the American Girl on Oprah one day. I had no idea it was such a big thing.
I bet Kali had a blast! That will be a memory that will stay with her for a long time!
I didn't realize that the American Girl had a store and everything...... POst pictures of her doll!
WOW!! That has to be every girls dream to come out of a store with THAT many bags. I love it! Glad she had so much fun. I want to see the doll all accesorized now!
I have wanted to take Caroline to the one that just opened here. Maybe I will have to wait until I have some mula to spend. That was so cute. That must have made her day.
What a Grandma! She sure knows how to spoil her grandkids. I would have died also.
Post a Comment