Favorite place to...
• grab lunch: Jamie’s choice: Chipotle (closest thing to Café Rio that we have here)

Brian’s choice: The Spicy Pickle (they have really good sandwiches on yummy bread)

• go for a date night: we usually grab dinner and then walk around a book store.

• pick up some creative goodies: Tuesday Morning and T J Maxx.
• keep the kids busy: The Zoo. When it is a little warmer we also love to go up the mountains.
• get wet: The Y on Jet Wing. (We do miss the Gateway fountains.)
• shop for fun: at the moment it would be Lowes.

• get some fresh air: We have fresh air everywhere here. We don’t have to worry about the smog (my dad took this pic of the kid's school).

• splurge: coloring my hair, acrylic nails, shopping at the mall, just to name a few.
• drive for a weekend getaway: The drive on I-70 through Colorado is GORGEOUS. We hope to spend many weekends there!

What are some of YOUR favorites??
(Thanks Megan for letting me copy your Tuesday morning tell-all!)
4 comments:
I LOVE that great minds think a like!!:) THANKS for the encouragement on the marathon -- my body HURTS!!!:) I feel like i'm ready -- I just need to rest up I guess. I'm really tired.:) Honestly, probably too much blogging.:)
How fun to see what you guys do there. I love Chipotle, there is one by sister's house in CA. What is the Spicy Pickle?
Colorado looks absolutley lovely!!!
I love the tuesday tell all's. Barnes and Noble is the happening place!
Good Job Kali and Caleb!
Post a Comment