10.01.2009

Sorry, Lifetouch...

Today is picture day at my kid's school, and I am just wondering...am I the only mother on the planet that doesn't order school pictures? After a few years of ordering them, I realized that I was just throwing them in a box and then going somewhere else for my professional pictures. So I have not ordered school pictures for a couple of years now.

I hope they don't come back to me in a few years wondering why we don't have any traditional school pictures of them.


Caleb, Caleb, Caleb. Such a ham. He was determined to show his missing teeth.

4 comments:

Katrina said...

Yeeeaaahhh. I feel this weird sense of obligation to order the crappy school pictures, because those were pretty much the only pictures that I had growing up to document my life and growth. So, Anders is only in first grade- if I can wise up sooner than later, you're saying I won't regret it?

Jenn said...

I bought pictures when I taught because they were really cheap. When Erik brought his picture packet home, I looked at the prices and the pics you got for that price and was horrified. I will not be buying any this year. Plus, the standard gray background looked horrible and I won't pay extra for a different color. It's not Lifetouch here, but some local company I think. I'll take my own and they'll turn out better.

Mel said...

The only school pictures I have EVER purchased was their kindergarten year. I think the school ones look retarded anyway and I always go somewhere else every year. I get copies of their school pix at the end of the year cuz the teachers always give me the extras they got during the year. So I always end up with a small one for their books.

Angela said...

Cute! Cute! I never buy school photos from Lifetouch! I always take my own!