Hey, this is the kid who called us in our hotel in Teton Village this morning to tell us he was sick today. I hope he's feeling better.
Hee hee. That's funny he lost both of his front teeth I didn't think that really happened.
I love when my kids tell me what I am allowed to put on my blog and what I am forbidden from posting!! makes me laugh.He looks great with no teeth!!!
Caleb, you look amazing!!!
How cute...he's gonna kill you, though. One day...in your sleep. For this one AND the one of him dancing in his underwear! ha haLOVE IT!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hey, this is the kid who called us in our hotel in Teton Village this morning to tell us he was sick today. I hope he's feeling better.
Hee hee. That's funny he lost both of his front teeth I didn't think that really happened.
I love when my kids tell me what I am allowed to put on my blog and what I am forbidden from posting!! makes me laugh.
He looks great with no teeth!!!
Caleb, you look amazing!!!
How cute...he's gonna kill you, though. One day...in your sleep. For this one AND the one of him dancing in his underwear! ha ha
LOVE IT!
Post a Comment