This is great. I love it. I guess the hay bales serve as bumpers so Brian doesn't have to worry about gutter pumpkins.
That is very funny. Livin' with the hicks.
I bet they move the hay bales closer together for Brian, just to make sure! This is great! Really I would love to beat Brian at Pumpkinowling.
Isn't that the only way to bowl is without the gutters?? That is a funny picture.
P.S. What are your plans for the holidays?
That's awesome!
Hey, maybe I would do better bowling with pumpkins than I do with regular bowling. I better come to Oklahoma!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
This is great. I love it. I guess the hay bales serve as bumpers so Brian doesn't have to worry about gutter pumpkins.
That is very funny. Livin' with the hicks.
I bet they move the hay bales closer together for Brian, just to make sure!
This is great! Really I would love to beat Brian at Pumpkinowling.
Isn't that the only way to bowl is without the gutters?? That is a funny picture.
P.S. What are your plans for the holidays?
That's awesome!
Hey, maybe I would do better bowling with pumpkins than I do with regular bowling. I better come to Oklahoma!
Post a Comment