Dad: "Hooray, it's the new Office episode tonight. Let's do the happy dance."
(The kids start doing a jig along with dad)
Emi: (Slapping her forehead very dramatically)"*sigh* It's like I'm turning into my father!"
*************************************************************
Emi: "I want to get my ears pierced when I'm big like Kali."
Dad: (turning to mom) "Do you ever wear earrings anymore?"
(Did he REALLY just ask that?)
Mom: (shoots dad a look that says, "I don't think you would notice if I shaved all my hair off.")
**************************************************************
Kali: "Some kids in my school don't even know who (names characters from the Harry Potter books) are because they've only watched the movies and haven't read the books."
Dad: "I had a teacher in the third grade that I thought was a witch.
**************************************************************
3 comments:
Too funny. First, don't tell Kali but I don't know the names of the people in the Harry Potter books either. Guess I am on the loser list now. Second, Brandon would have been doing the happy dance with everyone else tonight had he been there. Third, I would bet a million dollars that you were earings everyday!!! Does Brain actually live with you? J/K Hope everything is going well. See you in November.
your kiddos are funny
I know the characters: Ralph, Jack, Simon, Piggy, Roger, Sam, and Eric. And I had a teacher in third grade who really was a witch.
Post a Comment