You are famous! I thought it was crazy that I lived by David Archuleta because he is so famous now, but now I even have a cousin that is on tv and radio!
Are you kidding? There is nothing annoying about that ad at all- in fact, listening to it makes me want to join the YMCA- even though I don't even know where one is. When I saw the billboard, I thought it was a random picture that they took, but now I see- you guys "ARE THE YMCA". What is your next project?
AHHHH, I've missed so many posts!! So much reading so little time. Thanks for letting us crash your weekend. It was so nice of you to take to kids for us. You are awesome. And I love your commercial. Except I thought Brian said "she whines like a B*!@*" I thought, wow they can put that on radio?! then I thought that's not very nice to say. then I thought oh...she swims like a fish. That's a lot better.
7 comments:
That's awesome! Geez, your picture AND a radio ad? Seriously, you're famous.
You are famous! I thought it was crazy that I lived by David Archuleta because he is so famous now, but now I even have a cousin that is on tv and radio!
Sorry, I didn't mean tv. I meant on a posterboard thing. TV is your next stop!
Are you kidding? There is nothing annoying about that ad at all- in fact, listening to it makes me want to join the YMCA- even though I don't even know where one is. When I saw the billboard, I thought it was a random picture that they took, but now I see- you guys "ARE THE YMCA". What is your next project?
AHHHH, I've missed so many posts!! So much reading so little time. Thanks for letting us crash your weekend. It was so nice of you to take to kids for us. You are awesome. And I love your commercial. Except I thought Brian said "she whines like a B*!@*" I thought, wow they can put that on radio?! then I thought that's not very nice to say. then I thought oh...she swims like a fish. That's a lot better.
sara - i can't stop laughing and crying from laughing. *snort*
That was pretty cool. I liked Sara's comment though...that was pretty funny. Didn't know she had that side to her. :)
Post a Comment