So hard to believe our baby is three years old tomorrow. She has been asking for about a month now if it's her "happy birthday" and if she's getting her happy birthday cake. We are going to celebrate tomorrow by taking the fam to Indiana Jones, IT'Z Party and Pizza (think Chuck-e-Cheese with better food, better rides, and less germs), and maybe the zoo.
Here are some of Emi's loves:
- Her Hello Kitty pillow.
- Her pink blanket (she has about 6 of the EXACT same blankets but only one that she loves).
- Her brother who lets her be his shadow.
- Her sister who takes care of her.
- Spongebob Squarepants.
- Princess Ariel.
- The color pink.

- Having dad paint her fingernails and toenails.
- Sneaking into mom's bathroom and putting on her makeup.
- Sneaking into big sister's room and using her nail polish and lip gloss.
- Her best friend Lizzy.
- Swings.
- Swimming pools.
- Climbing on things.
- Lotion. I think these pictures explain themselves, but they don't show the extent of the mess.

- Looking in the mirror after mom gets her dressed and gets her hair all pretty. ("Look, i'm a princess!")
- Her deep belly laugh.
- Her huge brown eyes.
- Her sweet nature.
- Her strong will.
- Her funny personality. She is a clown!
- The fact that she thinks she is a real princess.
- Her wet slobbery kisses which she is happy to give whenever we ask.
- The way she runs, swinging her arms as high as they will go.
- Having her as part of our family!


7 comments:
Happy Birthday Emi! I can't believe that it has been three years either. I was just thinking today about Parker being born and how fun that was to have us all in the hospital so close together! We miss Emi and the rest of you guys! Have lots of fun eating pizza and watching a movie.
You are a doll Emi... I can't believe they are all 3 now. Sounds like its going to be a fun birthday for her
Happy Birthday. Ahhh 3 year olds. She is so cute and has every right to believe that she is a princess. We all are, aren't we?
Wow, I can't believe how different Emi looks since we saw her last! Happy B-day. We can't wait to see you in a month or so!
Wow she looks so much bigger! What time will do. Happy Birthday! What a sweetie. Loved the post.
Happy Birthday Emi!! Three years old is such a big girl. It's was a weird feeling to celebrate the duo rather than the trio for May birthdays this year.
oops! That last comment was really me not Heather. I was being dumb! Good thing I have commented on everyone's blog before I realized my mistake so now I have to write two comments :) Lovely!
Post a Comment