All About Kali:Kali saw me writing my last blog about my childhood memories (mom blogging again? What a surprise!), and she wanted to blog on her own (the only help she needed was getting the pictures on here).
Tickle Monster
The tickle monster was my grandpa Austin. He would tickle me all day. But one day he dyed,I miss him.
My Best Friend
My best friend is Mckenna. She is very nice to everybody. But I moved. I miss Mckenna.
Pretty Bugs

My favorite bugs are butterflies, and ladybugs. They are very pretty bugs.
School
My favorite subject is art and P.E.I also like math.
Backpacking

You get to see flowers and bugs,and other stuff.Like Animals.
My Family
My family members are Brian ( dad ), Jamie ( mom ),Me (kali ),Caleb (brother),Emi (sister).
Arts & Crafts
My favorite thing is art. I like to make sculptures, and other stuff.
7 comments:
Kali, it was so fun to hear about your memories! We miss Grandpa too and we miss you!
Cute blog Kal!
Kali,
I love your blog....that was so cute... You are getting soooooo tall! Are you taller than your Mom yet?
ps. I know what you need to get your Mom for her Birthday... go to my blog and on the right hand side before the baby thing.. there are 3options.
Kali...I LOVED your post! I am going to have Ellie read it! You ARE getting so tall! I hope we get to see you soon!
This is a great post Kali (even if you do enjoy backpacking). hee hee! I am glad you are keeping us updated on your favorite things. We miss you out here. Grandma's house is not the same without you.
Welcome to the blogging world Kali! It is fun to hear about your favorite things. We do really miss you here in Utah.
Your blog is so cute Kali! I miss being around you and your family. It was fun seeing you last weekend, you are so cute and grown up. I got to see Marcus today and he said he misses having you around grandma greats house. Now he only has the little kids to play with. We are all excited to have you back to visit!
Post a Comment