8.10.2010

Come on down the rabbit hole!

So I live by some of the funnest, friendliest, awesomest women around. We get together about once a month for a dinner and/or dessert party and it is an understatement when I say these women go ALL OUT. This month we celebrated a birthday of one fabulous gal, Becky. I am all about simplifying, simplifying, simplifying, and am not one to go all out or get all decked out in costumes, so I am always very intimidated when it is my turn to play hostess. These pictures will show you why.

I feel very blessed to be surrounded by so many wonderful people!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Why don't you ever sneak me home some of those desserts?

Mick and Tiff said...

Wow! I would be totally intimidated to host a party as well. That is so creative. Although, I know you will do just as great! What a fun group of friends.

Stacy and Mike said...

oooooooooo AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I WANT TO COPY this idea! that looks splendid if I do say so myself! What a fun group of friends