We got up bright and early to get Kali off to her first day of middle school. She had a successful first day. I am glad that she is so responsible and I don't have to worry about her. I remember being so scared the first day of junior high, but Kali acts like it's no big deal.
Caleb started third grade and I am already in love with his teacher. She is the ultimate grandmother-type and gave Caleb lots of hugs. Which is the best way to embarrass Caleb, but deep down he really loved it.
Emi has been the most excited for school. She finally got to ride the big kid bus home with her brother. Her teacher had the parents stay in the classroom for a while, and when I finally had to leave I was fighting back the tears. But then I came home to an empty house and remembered how nice it is to have some peace and quiet :)





6 comments:
Whoo Hoo for school to start!!! Enjoy some time to yourself :)
It's nice to see how good looking these kids are as they get older, even though they just illustrate how fast time is flying by.
Have you found that Kali looks taller and older now that she is in JR High? Jenna seems like she grew a foot the last 2 weeks since school started. I am sure it is my imagination, but they grow too fast. Your kids look so cute!
Cute pictures...darling kids! So what is up with you moving right down the street? Are you guys there for good now? hmmph!
Right now! Go and lock that Kali in a closet and do not let her out until she is 25! Seriously!
your kids are simply adorable! I miss you and them! Tell them Hi from Auntie Stacy
DITTO... oldest starting middle school and youngest starting kindergarten. I can't believe I am at this stage of life. It is nice to have a few hours of peace and quiet. I can't believe how grown up all your kids are. I still picture Emi as a baby. They are all adorable!
Post a Comment