
aaah this is the life
Yesterday Emi and I went to the CUTEST place called A Spot For Tea with some friends from Emi's dance class. We had a delicious lunch and Emi's favorite part was stirring sugar cubes into her "tea" (aka lemonade). It was a dream place for these little girls! The girl in the brown hat is battling leukemia and we were glad that she felt well enough yesterday to come!
In other news, we will be moving in a couple of weeks. Yes I said we are moving. Again! But don't fret, we are not moving cross country this time. In fact, we are moving about 1 mile up the road :) I am not looking forward to the getting moved part, especially since the last two moves we didn't have to lift a finger, but I am so excited to be in our new house! I will have to post pics after we get settled. One of the reasons we love our new neighborhood is it also has a community pool. I guess Oklahomans know it's the only way we can survive the summer!


1 comment:
I just read all the posts that I needed to catch up on. We have those spider web/ caterpillar/butterfly homes here in St. George too.
I can't believe Caleb is so big to be baptized. Congratulations on that!
I am so jealous of your tan and how nice it would be to be hanging out with you, since we do the exact same things minus the video games, drinking soda, and tanning by the pool... but hey we chat and go to the library. hee hee.
Oh and those bugs! GROSE!!!!! AGh
Can't wait to see pics of the new house when your in.
Post a Comment