8.16.2010

You asked, I give.

Two projects down, only about 100 more to go. Here are the pictures of the table and fridge. The fridge was super easy. All it took was a few cans of appliance epoxy spray paint. The table was another story... sanding, 3 coats of primer, 3 coats of paint, 3 coats of sealant. And now I don't want anybody to touch it!

Before: (taken at our old house)
Now:
Fridge: ( I don't have a before pic, but y'all know what a white fridge looks like...)
The only other room in the house that has been unpacked is our bathroom (not counting the closet, that is still a disaster...)
I will post more pics of the house as I get things put away!

3 comments:

MAstle said...

The table and fridge look good.

Heather said...

I love it. They look so good. I have never heard of spray painting a fridge but you would never know that is what you did. Good luck keeping your table untouched! Can't wait to see more pictures of your house. It looks nice.

Stacy and Mike said...

Of course you are the most clever person! Amazing! Amazing. Looks good!