October has been a very fun month. What with all of the Halloween parties, field trips, carving pumpkins and all of that fall fun stuff, I was excited to post lots of pictures from the last few weeks. Well, I just went to download all of our Halloween pictures and my memory card is corrupted. I have lost hundreds of pictures...not sure which ones I have backups of. Thank goodness I had downloaded our family pictures from yesterday or I would need to be put in a straight jacket. (You can go to my photo blog or click
here to see those.)
So I don't have any pictures of our kids in their costumes (I know you are all so disappointed).
The only pictures I have are from our family trip to Chester's Barn and Emi's field trip to the pumpkin patch, so I will post those. Because I wouldn't be me if I didn't include a zillion pictures with every post.

Emi with her sweet teacher Mrs. A.

It's every little girl's dream to ride in Cinderella's carriage.

I have the picture of Emi smiling here, but I thought this one was funny.

Emi and her school BFFs.
CHESTER'S BARN


Wheel barrel racing.

Potato sacks make everything more exciting.

The kid's favorite part of Chester's Barn was the haymaze.

Petting zoo.
7 comments:
Oh man, I can't believe you lost your pictures. =( That stinks. At least your family ones are intact. Sounds like you had a fun month.
You may be able to still get some or all of the pictures off the disc. I'm no genius at disc recovery though. :(
You mean your computer's hard disk? Before you take a hammer to it, you might check around to see if there's a utility that can recover files from a corrupted disk. There are services that will do it, but they cost a fortune. (I paid $1,500 to recover files form a crashed disk once--well, the company paid.) You might also check with Best Buy or a local computer repair shop.
sorry you lost some pictures that stinks. Glad you still had some.
I LOVE your family pictures!! Too bad about the pics I really wanted to see them. What did your kids dress up as? And I forgot to tell you we've been stealing fantastic Oklahoma ideas and did pumpkin bowling in our backyard for a halloween party. It was a lot more fun than everyone expected!
I love that Cinderella carriage. As for the pictures I am sorry. My computer has been on the fritz since yesterday but luckily I got my pictures backed up just in time. Computers are your best friend/worst enemy.
Looks like you have had some fun though. Those family pictures are so good! You guys look great.
I should say it was the memory card from the camera that went bad. I sent it with Brian to work to see if his IT guy has some software to try to salvage some pictures.
Post a Comment