Well, I showed up yesterday not realizing it was the "big day." The room was packed and everybody was pyched to win. The instructor spent the entire hour exaughsting our arms and at the end of class we all raised our arms to a T and whoever held that pose the longest without dropping their arms even an inch won. I know it doesn't sound hard to just raise your arms, but you should try it! I dare you to last more than 5 minutes. Go ahead! I dare you!
Yeah baby I was the winner! That's right. And I even won a prize.
Pretty cool bag, huh? Just don't ask me to lift it - at least for several days.
6 comments:
hahaha. Your cute. Jeremy has been having me do upper body weights. I have gotten so weak over the last 17 years. I used to be one of the strongest girls in my class. I think I was 1st or 2nd in my PE. And now it's embarrassing to say sometimes I can't even put the pin in the machine because it will be too darn heavey. But I am working on it. I figured that riding a bike and running is working my lower body I do some leg lifts at night too but that's all for that. I wish you lived here again. I could use an exercise partner such as yourself.
You're still an animal Jam! Way to go! I could have told you that you were the toughest, but even if you weren't, you are the most competitive! :) Way to show them all up!
I bet I could totally hold my arms up for 10 minutes!! =) Not really. I always knew you were super tough and competitive, way to go!!
Way to go! But remember: I'll always be older than you. Is that anything?
What a woman! You go Girl!
Let's have an arm wrestle!!!
Post a Comment