she goes to her class at night
she might not come back.
-jamie
i love my daddy
but sometimes he is stinky
his name is brian
- kali
warm turkey liver
is like a walk through rain soaked
pines: thick, rich, and dark
- brian
i knew a dragon
who liked to shoot hot fire
my knight's sword killed him
- caleb
who liked to shoot hot fire
my knight's sword killed him
- caleb
once there were three pigs
one was smart but two were not
they boiled the wolf
- emeline
Emi is mostly mumbling in this video,
but I think her facial expressions alone are priceless.
but I think her facial expressions alone are priceless.
THE END
4 comments:
Poor silly piggies for spending all their money! Ha ha ha. Emi is so cute. I assume you understand that I'm in a pregnant state of mind and it makes me cry to see Emi growing up and being all cute so far far away from here. If you could just box her up and send her over I might stop crying.
I'll pay the postage.
The face of a child says a lot. Especially the mouth part of the face.
:) That made me smile...thanks!!!
Post a Comment