After arriving in OK we drove straight to the kids school to get them registered. One of the big reasons we chose this area is because of the school district, so I hope it's as good as people say. Kali also got new glasses and a new *short* hairstyle. We also got all of their school supplies, so they are ready to start school on Monday!


Right now I am borrowing Brian's laptop but after I get my computer hooked up I will post about our South Dakota trip. We had a really great time.
The kids actually did great on the long drive - thanks to some new Nintendo DS games. Caleb can't hold still for 2 seconds to save his life, but he can spend 12 solid hours playing video games. Go figure.
It's not too hot or humid today. Lots of trees, and there is a big lake right by us that I'm looking forward to running by - as long as it stays cool.
I guess that is all of an update I have for now. More to come next week!
4 comments:
Man, you guys are road warriors.
I'm glad you made it safely there. Kali's new hairstlye is so cute! Good luck not going crazy in the apartment, like you said it's only 30 days!
Kali will be the cutest girl in her school!
I am glad you made it the safe. I am sure it is going to be a fabulous adventure. I love Kali's hairstyle.
Post a Comment