8.09.2009

Hello Fishy, Goodbye Friends

Manitou Lake, Woodland Park
*These pictures were taken with my phone beause I forgot my camera. I know they are teeny tiny, but at least I figured out how to get them from my phone to my computer!




This is the kids after they gave up on fishing.
Using ziplock bags to catch tiny little fish is much more fun!


Where are all the fish?



Farewell BBQ at park with some of our friends. Thanks to everyone who put it all together, and also to everyone who came!

My running buddy Amy, Kids playing baseball, My friend Katie.



Eating yummy food, Kerry and Amy, Dave and Bishop "Batman"
It was the perfect way to spend our last "free" Saturday in this great town. There are so many things I'm going to miss, yet so many things we are looking forward to. Bring on the next chapter!

6 comments:

Angela said...

aww! how sad! well good luck on your families "next chapter" did Kali decide to move with you guys? LOL! best wishes and keep trying to work your way back here to Utah!

Rach said...

How is it possible that you forgot your camera??? =) Catching fish with ziploc bags sounds fun, at least you don't have to bait the hook! Let me know if I can help you clean your house or watch your kids or bring you dinner, or ANYTHING!

Tara said...

We miss you guys already! Good luck! Hope you can meet up with my friend there!

Unknown said...

If you like to sit by a lake and relax while fishing without catching fish, take me. I don't think I've caught a fish for years.

MAstle said...

I usually catch one fish, which is worse than sitting by the lake and relaxing, because then I have to keep the fish cool (buy ice and maybe a cooler if I forgot one) and get all stinky cleaning just one fish.

You guys will have fun in Oklahoma.

Stacy and Mike said...

I bet everyone is going to miss you like crazy! I still do! If Kali wants to move to St. George we have an extra room for her. Fishing with ziplocs looks like tonz of fun. Call me soon.