Sitting on the floor eating yummy Japanese food. My aunt is a great cook. This must have been in the winter since we are all under a blanket. There is a heater under the table.
Family in Japan.

First day of school after moving from the U.S. Becoming just a regular Japanese kid.
Violin recital.
At the airport when we were moving back to the U.S. My best friend Iku, her brother Mitsunori who was my brother's best friend, and my violin teacher, came to see us off. I was sooooo sad!
My violin teacher having us over for a fancy feast.
I had a great and memorable childhood in Japan. I hope to take our family there one day...
5 comments:
How long did you live there? I bet those are great memories.
and...LOVE the hair. I bet mine would be about the same or worse -- love that humidity!
Mmmm, Japanese food. I suppose it's probably better than average in Japan (compared to Oklahoma).
Jamie, I have been dying to move there lately. Dying.
Awesome pictures. It is so fun to see your friends as little kids.
I didn't realize you lived in Japan as a kid! How cool! My bro served his mission in Kobe. He's been back SEVERAL times and LOVES Japan!! He & his wife just spend 3 weeks there in May! I loved seeing all of your photos. Fun memories, I'm sure!
Post a Comment