Glenwood Springs, Colorado. I love the Great Rockies!
Really, Blogger does not do these pictures justice.Hanging Lake
The Hot Springs


We also ate at lots of yummy places on this trip!
Mom: "what was your favorite part of the trip?"Kali: "hiking to the lake and swimming."
Caleb: "sliding on the snow hiking down from the lake."
Emi: "the pool."
Brian: "Arches and the breakfast at the hotel in Silt."
Mom: I loved the hotel we stayed in. I wish I had taken pictures.
12 comments:
Great pics!! Were the Hot Springs stinky?? We have been wanting to go to Glenwood Springs forever.
The weather was perfect for Arches and the kids loved hiking around. The springs S T A N K.
I recoginize all those pix. Loved Glenwood, especially the hike to Hanging Lake. So pretty up there. Love Arches too. We look forward to each year we get to go to Moab. Too fun!!
Wow... BEAUTIFUL!!!
So did the springs make you STANK too?
How FUN! It looks like you guys had a great spring break. Beautiful pictures.
I am jealous! That looks like a blast....we would LOVE something like that. Glad you had fun. Our spring break is still a few weeks away and we are doing a whole lot of nothing.
oh wow what a beautiful lake
Holy Cow! That lake hike gave me chills when I saw the photo of Brian and Emmi coming up rock stairs. Seriously, I would have lost Creed off the side. Eeee!
Wow! I didn't know there was so much to do there. We aren't really hikers so we just lounged in the stinky pool.
Beautiful pictures. Looks like a good way to spend a family vacation.
Now we have a reason to come to Colorado Springs and visit: so we can stop at the hot springs on the way. BTW, never trust a hot spring that doesn't stink. It may be just another heated pool.
Sounds fun! I love spending time in the outdoors!
Post a Comment