3.23.2009

GROSS!!

Brian thought the kids would think these suckers were really cool. Well, he got 1 out 3 right. You should have seen Emi's excited face when she saw the sucker and then her major disappointment/fear/disgust when she saw there was a scorpion inside it.
Caleb was the only one gutsy enough to try it. He actually ended up eating the scorpion after he saw his dad and uncle Jared eat it. Seriously gross.

I will post about our Moab and Glenwood Springs trip as soon as I sort through the hundreds of pics :)

6 comments:

Rod and Jess said...

Ugh! That makes my insides crawl to see Caleb licking that - and then to read that he actually ate the bug inside! Where in the world did Brian find that kind of sucker - not that I am looking for any! Green food suits us just fine! Congrats on Moab - I can't wait for pictures! Do you have the one of all of us from last year? I am still bummed I wasn't there with you guys! Based on the results, you had a great race! Way to go Jam!

Mel said...

We've had one of those before and we all thought it was so cool!

Tara said...

Seriously? A REAL bug? ugh!

Love the photos! How did ya do?

Stacy and Mike said...

What!!! REALLY! AGHHHHHHHHHHH.

Love the Spring Break Pictures. Can't wait to hear about Moab!!!
Call me!

Jennifer said...

What the? Those suckers are gross. That lake on the other hand is so beautiful, WOW!

Mick and Tiff said...

I agree with the girls! Those suckers look nasty.

Leave it to a male to a) buy it in the first place and b) to actually eat it including the bug! gross.