2.16.2009

Fun Free Entertainment For The Kids

We are lucky enough to live right by the Focus On The Family center. They have a huge play area (which the kids love), and it's free (which I love).



Caleb was pretty much a blur the entire time....

This is Emi's idea of entertainment when she's at home. She wears those shoes everywhere, even to bed.

9 comments:

Christy said...

cool. I love focus on the family.

Rach said...

I need to go to this place. I keep hearing everyone talk about it. I love the blurry pictures of Caleb.

Heather said...

I think that is worth a trip out to see you guys! That place looks really cute. I know Parker would have fun there.

Dirk and Trish said...

Love that place. L thinks it's the greatest, and I think it's way cleaner than the play areas at the mall, and usually less crowded. Emi is adorable! Such a little princess. L is really hitting that stage now-whenever I ask what she wants to wear, her answer is "a costume."

Unknown said...

It's cute when Emi dresses up except when her big sister starts putting makeup on her (and on herself).

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great place! I could have used a free place like that yesterday. I was cold and windy and my kids were BORED!!

Stacy and Mike said...

When will they get on in St. George????

so fun!!!

The Discovery Gateway in SL is an arm and a leg..... AGHHHHHHHH!

Lacey said...

Free is the best! It looks like such a fun place for the kids.

Jenn said...

We'll have to come down one day and go there. My kids loved the Denver Children's Museum, so I know they'd love that place! Also, I have a book recommendation for you. You need to read the Uglies trilogy by Scott Westerfeld. They are very good! The Uglies, The Pretties, The Specials.