
Although we've lived in this house for over a year now, the kid's rooms have been stark white this entire time. We finally told Kali we would paint her room. She wanted it
bright pink. I tried to talk her into blue or yellow, but she wanted bright pink. So this was our compromise. It still needs finishing touches (wall art, bed skirt, curtain rod, etc...... plus there is a fabulous white and pink chandelier at Lowe's that I'm dying to get), but I liked how the colors turned out. More importantly, Kali loves her new room.
So while dad was doing this,

Mom and Kali went shopping at Target. Like I always say, it's all about the accessories!
19 comments:
So cute! I love the stripe. Now do you loan Brian out. I need to paint several rooms in my house :)
I love it! It so makes me want to do something more with Bryn's room!
You guys are fast...seems like you were just thinking about this. Sierra is due to a room update...we ordered her furniture (she had mine from when I was little) but we need to paint and fix her bed too...I am not good at that...
Pink and green are Addy's bedroom colors but her wall is yellow. I NOW need to copy this because I LOVE it!
That is So cute!!! I love it. Could you come and decorate my house?
Painting this room was the funnest I've had painting. Caleb and Kali both helped Jamie and I do a lot of the painting, at least on the lower half of the wall.
It looks fantastic!
It looks like something out of a magazine! Cute, cute! It totally fits Calli!
Sorry, brain cramp - you would think I could spell Kali's name right when it's in the comment right above mine! We miss you Jamie!
looks good. I wish that I could get Jer to paint. If I want to change colors it's all on me.
PERFECT!!!!
I love it!!! Those colors look great! I also love the accessory shopping the best and if it gets me out of painting.... even better!!! Way to go Brian, Jamie and Kali!!
Very cute!! When we finally get our boy and girl out of the same room, those are the colors I want to do for Maci. So cute!
So you DID find something at Target then, huh? I just went this morning to find something for Tyler's room and there wasn't anything!! So sad...I'll have to try the one off Briargate, I think.
Love the room!
Nice!
Love the room!!!!!!! It is so cute! Tell Brian good job! Good job to you and Kali accessorizing....that is VERY important!
I love it! Those are the colors I did on Emma'a walls. I have to say I am so impressed your husband can paint and doesn't have to use painters tape. How does he do the trim and the lines so perfect especially up by the ceiling! Those accessories you bought at Target I love too. I remember seeing them there and loving them. I love bright girly colors...so fun! Good job!
I love the paint job! I'm sure Kali just loves her new sophisticated girl room. I always have to have Jason paint because if I paint he inspects every little spot. It drives me crazy so I will just have to stick to the shopping like you!
It looks amazing! It's always nice when husbands will help.
Post a Comment