With the gifts we've opened so far, we have been able to snuggle with a big, soft, warm quilt while listening to the book-on-CD The Best Christmas Pageant Ever, while our house has been filled with wonderful Christmas scents. The kids can't wait to open tomorrow's gift!
Scentsy has the cutest candle warmers and the candles smell yummolicious.I collect Willow figurines, and I was very happy when my MIL gave me this Willow nativity a couple years back.
And of coarse I love staring at the Christmas tree. The kids hung all of the decorations, and I don't even mind that the ornaments are all clumped together on the bottom of the tree. I did manage to hide all of their homemade ornaments from previous years, but somehow, that did not make a difference, as my tree is now cluttered with new homemade ornaments. For some reason I can't get myself to take them down, just like I have not been able to throw away any of their ornaments from past years.

6 comments:
we're so excited to see you! I think Katie is more excited about seeing Kali than she is about Christmas. Be careful! Hope the weather cooperates. See you soon!
Looks like fun! Glad you guys have 4-wheel drive to make it to Utah... all they've got is snow in the forecast for us. It is great for me, but not for all you traveling folks.
Hey - no fare! Oh well maybe next year we can come to UT for Christmas. Have a safe trip in the snow. We are just WAY cold with out the snow...hoping for at least a little for Christmas.
Mom!I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie...It was SO SO good to see you! It was like old times hanging with you and Stace although it really made me miss you guys more. I can't wait to see some of the crazy pictures of us.
Your kids are the best Jamie, I can't get over how big they have gotten. Kali...what a sweet girl, man do I wish she and Ellie could be neighbors....Caleb, what a handsome little guy...Emi, what can I say that girl has some "J-spunk" that I just want to hug her and squeeze her cute lil face.
Hope you guys had a safe trip home.
Love your guts!
Loved seeing you Jamie and your kids and Brian. Thanks for my gift. I've already put it to good use. Love ya!
Post a Comment