We had a wonderful Christmas. We had so much fun with our family and friends and we were sad to leave. Here is a summary of our trip:
*Battled Wyoming on our way there. We will never do that again.
*Spent a couple days in Hyrum with the Austins. Our kids had SO much fun with their cousins. They were in heaven. The grownups know how to have fun, too.

*Spent time in Murray with the rest of our family and friends. We definitely crammed in a lot in a short week!

I am now a proud owner of a Nikon D70 and I took hundreds of pictures. There is so much I need to learn about this camera and I am excited to find out what it can do!

Thanks to everyone who spent time with us and made Christmas 2008 a great one!
9 comments:
Looks like you had a blast for Christmas. There is nothing like being with family. I hear you about WY. We got that in Oct when we went over. Yuck!
We had a lot of fun. I don't want to wish the time away, but I can't wait until next year, or at least until the next time we see you.
Jamie must have taken at least 1,000 pictures with her new camera.
Love that sledding one of the girls!! Have fun with the new camera -- I am still trying to learn all about mine and I have had it since mothers day! :)
Its a good thing whoever had the camera wasn't the one driving through Wyoming. Glad you had a good Christmas.
Okay so looks like we should have gone sledding with you!!! How fun!
My brother is talking us into doing the wasatch relay! See you in June.. if not before.
It is a cool camera!
love ya!
Looks like you had a fun Christmas.You didn't miss much here. Wish we would have had some snow to go sledding. I like what you did with smilebox. I used it to make a little announcement book for Ally but what you did was really cool. I'll have to try that. Welcome back!!!
You have some great photos with your new snazzy camera! I am sad we didn't get more sledding time. IT was great seeing you and I am ready for you to come back for good!!!
I am glad you had a wonderful Christmas spent with family. Tom bought me the same camera for Christmas too. I love it! It takes awesome pics! We will have to share tips... Happy New Year!
Post a Comment