2.08.2008

Happy Birthday Brian


Brian just turned 34 yesterday. (What an old man!) We usually keep our birthday’s pretty low key (except for our 30ths when we had surprise parties with our friends). Last night was even more low-key as we stayed home instead of getting a sitter and going out. We had a nice dinner and apple pie, and his presents were more practical than fun. I really wanted to get him a wii and guitar hero, but those dang wii’s are still hard to find. I surprised him with one of his favorite meals – Chicken Tika Masala (Indian) and asparagus. It was fun to watch Caleb devour the chicken and rice. I will say that in a masala eating contest, Caleb could beat Jared :)

I can’t speak for Brian, but I enjoyed staying home with the kids and having a nice evening with the fam so we could all celebrate Brian’s birthday together.

Happy Birthday! I love you!

6 comments:

Mick and Tiff said...

Happy Birthday Brian! I am glad you had a great night together but I am not so sure about the Indian food... Have you been to the Indian Oven in Logan? Mick's family LOVES that place and I have to pretend and choke it down everytime!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday to the Oldie!!! Just kidding. Jason is turning 33 this year so he is not far behind Brian. Low key is always nice and relaxing. I still remember that time we all went to the Indian restaurant on Foothill with everybody and we all thought for sure Sara was going to go into labor that night with Jackson. That was a lot of fun to go out to dinner with everybody though!

Unknown said...

Jamie made my birthday terrific. The dinner was awesome. Even at 34 I can still cut the mustard (whatever that means . . . my grandfather used to say it).

Bill Gates II said...

Happy Birthday Brian! Misa'a favorite Indian dish is Chicken Tika Masala too. We hope you had a great #34. Wow next year you will be 35. Well Happy Bithday. We hope you get that wii soon.

Stacy and Mike said...

Happy Birthday Brian! Sounds good!

Weavers said...

I wish I could argue but I'm sure Caleb COULD beat Jared. He doesn't like Indian food..isn't it a shame?! I guess Jared and Tiffany can go get burgers and save the good stuff for us. Happy Birthday to Brian. I can't beleive he's only 34..I would've guessed much older. j/k :)