
When Brian and I were engaged, we took my dad’s Suzuki Samurai four-wheeling up Blacksmith Fork canyon. Of course we got stuck, because that’s what happens when you go four-wheeling. Anyway, in the course of trying to get the car un-stuck, we kind of skid into a tree and the car was pretty scraped up from the tree branches. I told my dad not to worry because I was going to take it through the car wash and get rid of the scratches. That was about 11 years ago, and to this day, my dad still brings that one up.

I’m pretty confident that a good scrubbing in the car wash will get rid of the yellow marks on my door. Not so sure about the dent in the bumper, though.
On a happier note, here is Emi doing her Neil Diamond impression.
Sweet Emeline, doo doo doo.
17 comments:
You just go down to Target and buy this stuff in the automotive section and it cleans the scratch and dents right up. Thats what I told john when I scrapped up our van trying to beat a gate. "WRONG" he said. it was a nice try.
This is how Jamie and I communicate. "Hey Brian. Check out my latest blog. There's a cool picture."
I told you Glen Beck was mormon!
I know a car that has a similar mark on the rear fender, but it's not very noticeable. Someone I know did it at our old church that had the parking lot near a narrow alley. Good luck finding a "magic" polish to fix that.
Eme is adorable! That's so cute of her singing. Sucks about the car. I only did that to TWO Division of Wildife trucks, oops!
And Brian said that I was a bad driver? Okay THEN!!!!
I'm laughing so hard right now. I bet the car wash will work if you go through it enough times. :)
I also love your communication style. . . very technological.
Thank heavens you have Eme, she is adorable! Who cares about car scratches when your lil' girl can sing Neil Diamond! Seriously!
I listen to Glen Beck every morning and Tivo his show at night. Mike calls him my "boyfriend" because our media relationship has been going on for about 2 years now.
Yes he is Mormon, I saw that tribute on TV, you should hear his interview with John Huntsman Sr, or hear about his alcoholic and drug ADHD past, he is great! Love him.
That was a great tribute that Glen Beck gave! I had no idea he was mormon. I think that you are just trying to be nice and cover up for Brian! He had to be the driver! HaHaHa Sorry about the dent. You've got a pretty good little singer. Neil Diamond would be proud.
Okay... So who the heck is Glen Beck? All of a sudden I am hearing about him everywhere? Who ia he ansd what does the man do?????
ABout the car...my advice is to act like you don't know WHAT happened!!!! Jaime it is definately not your fault...I think those yellow posts move when we aren't looking, just like our parked corolla! I too would try the car wash many many times!!!!!
What about the "magic eraser" I would DEFINATELY try that first:)
As anyone heard of the time Jamie took the park break off in my dad's truck while she was in the passenger's seat and then the truck started rolling across Albertson's parking lot in Logan and I had to run and catch it while she dove across the seat and under the steering wheel to press on the break with her hand?
There is a secret to avoiding those yellow posts. It's called driver's ed. But don't feel bad--I'm pretty sure they paint those things bright yellow so they'll blend in with the background, because they want to trick people into hitting them.
Hey guys, I suck at keeping in touch but I was doing my taxes and saw your blog on my pull down so I thought I'd check it out. I am trying to start my own at sherwoodsrule.blogspot but I suck at blogging. I hope all is well with all of you and nice job with the car.
Ohhhhh, it's sad to see Jared's dream all dented. I hate car problems. We wanted to plan a big trip but it looks like we'll be planning some car repairs instead. BOO. We may have something in common.
Maybe we were the ones that were invited to the wrong Superbowl party!! Just kidding! I am glad that they had sprite for the "mormons". That makes me laugh!
Jamie- I finally figured out who five-one-and-a-half was! :) I noticed you commented on my page a few weeks ago, but didn't know who you were or where to find you! I see you have moved from Saratoga as well. It is quite an adjustment, isn't it. :) I kept telling myself we were crazy to move because we wouldn't find another neighborhood like that. I think I was right. Thanks for finding me, it will be fun to keep tabs on you and your family!
That's funny, Rachael was in my institue class at Utah Sate. She had a younger sister my age Carrie. It is a small world-especially in Logan.
Post a Comment